Thanksgiving Fire Prevention and Restoration
Thanksgiving Fire Prevention and Restoration are The essentials to know right now. Before you solidify your menu or shop for your groceries, read this.
According to National Fire Prevention Association, and the Tennessee Department of Commerce & Insurance Thanksgiving is the number one day of the year for housefires.
Among the most common causes are:
- Children in Kitchen
We hope you take every precaution this Thanksgiving and protect your family and your home.
Here is an example of a kitchen fire caught quickly.
These homeowners were only in their newly built home a few months before their cooking grease reached a combustible temperature one evening. It’s been 6 months since the fire. While the cleanup and odor removal only took a few days, the replacement materials have been delayed several times. They hope to have it all back in place by Thanksgiving, but mostly, this family is thankful for their lives. It could have been so much worse.
If you suffer a loss this holiday, we will care for you as if you are family.
Independent Restoration Services Steps For Restoring Your Home After Fire Loss:
- Find source and non-salvageable items.
- Document the loss (both structure and contents).
- Pack out salvageable contents.
- Demo structure where materials cannot be cleaned.
- Run equipment to dry/Extract odor.
- Clean all of the surfaces with smoke damage.
- Clean contents to pre-loss condition.
- Move contents back into home.
- Enjoy your restored space.
Additionally, our staff of insurance specialists know exactly what your insurance company needs from you. Our detailed documentation procedures will help you prepare for your insurance claim. You won’t have to worry one bit about that part.